Thursday 23 June 2011

RUPTURE "SHAT FROM THE TOMB" 5 INCH

Tonight while I was cleaning my old cover art proofs and running through unused covers and plastic slips I stumbled across three copies of the Rupture 5" Shat from the Tomb! These are the very very last copies I have. Two are standard black and one is clear, I haven't got a copy of the black in my personal collection so I want to keep it (unless you make a damn good offer for it) but that leaves one clear and one black for sale.

These are DEFINATELY the very last of my stock and once they are gone there will be no more!

OTHER RUPTURE NEWS

Dzul from Dead Beat Shop and Kandar Mosh Distro has let me know that the cover art for the Rupture anthology release we are working on together, along with Marco from Scarey Records, has been approved by Mr Stumblefuck himself! As soon as I have a proof I'll post it up!

I have also spoken to Stumbles and we are going to re-release "Shat from the Tomb" on 7 inch with a couple of bonus tracks in the next six months, so I'll keep you all updated as we proceed!

TWO COPIES LEFT OF "SHAT FOR THE TOMB" LEFT ON FIVE INCH! email restinpunkrecords[at]gmail.com